Duration: Two days
|Aims and Objectives of the workshop||To give an overview of the ACT programme. At the end of this workshop delegates should be able to use ACT with more confidence and understand the fundamental tools that are available.|
|Course Objectives||To Give An Introduction To the ACT Database. This Course Offers A grounding in using the fundamental aspects of the programme.|
|Experience Needed||No previous experience of using the programme is required.|
- Overview, introduction to Views and Tabs
- Creating a new contact record
- Duplicating Contacts
- Creating a New Record,
- Creating Divisions,
- Understanding Company / Contact Relationships
- Basic Lookups,
- Adding to your search results,
- Narrowing down your search results,
- Finding Records Using Keywords,
- Creating a Query "By Example",
- More Advanced Queries,
- Saving and Re-using Queries.
- Understanding Groups,
- Creating a new group,
- Defining a group rule,
- Running group rules,
- Looking up members of a group
USING MICROSOFT WORD FOR CORRESPONDENCE
- Writing letters using existing templates,
- mail merging.
USING E MAIL WITH ACT!
- Creating a message,
- e-mailing groups of contacts,
MANAGING SALES & OPPORTUNITIES
- creating a new opportunity,
- modifying an opportunity,
- creating quotes from opportunities,
- running sales reports and graphs,
- completing a sale.
- Using opportunity lists and export to excel.
SCHEDULING AND VIEWING ACTIVITIES
- Creating Call,
- Meeting & Custom Activites,
- Viewing Activities
- Task Lists & Calendars,
- Recording an Activity History,
- Setting Activity Auto Rollover,
- Understanding reports,
- Running reports,
- using filter
You can choose from the list to create your own course.