Microsoft Word - Advanced
Word Advanced (versions 2003 to 2010)
|Aims and objectives of the workshop||
This course is designed for users of Word who want to use word to product long documents that contain items such as a table of contents.
At the end of the course delegates will feel confident about using the programme to produce professional looking documents such as reports
|Who should attend||Word users concerned with long and/or complex documents and advanced page layout needs.|
|Experience needed||Delegates should have a good grounding in Word (any version) and be familiar with most character and paragraph formatting features|
1 Course Contents
Creating and Using Columns
- Using Maths in a Table.
- Creating and Using Side-by-Side Paragraphs.
- Creating Snaking Columns.
- Using Snaking Columns.
- Placing Dropped Capitals
Table of Contents and Tracking Changes
- Using and understanding Headings and Styles
- Using and understanding multi level numbers with headings
- Creating a Table of Contents.
- Editing a Table of Contents.
- Tracking Users Changes.
- Inserting Comments
- Place Captions on Figures and Tables
- Using Footnotes and Endnotes
- Manipulate Headers and Footers
- Split a document into sections
- Using master files to combine other files
- Creating templates
- Automated templates
Related courses: Word Introduction, Word Intermediate
1 You can choose from the list to create your own course