Outlook for Email (versions 1997 to 2010)
Duration: One day
|Aims and Objectives of the workshop||To develop the use of Outlook so that day to day use of the programme ensures effective and efficient time management.
At the end of the workshop delegates will feel confident about using all aspects of the programme.
|Who should attend||Delegates who use or wish to use the programme to manage emails, diaries and tasks efficiently.|
|Experience needed:||No previous experience of using the programme is required.|
- Delegate calendars, emails etc.
- Setting options for the programme
- Using categories
- Inserting a signature, business card or disclaimer in emails.
- Formatting text in emails.
- Attaching files to emails.
- Using the “Out of Office” assistant.
- Create folders for storing emails.
- Colour coding emails.
- Using rules
- Archiving emails
- Inserting new contacts.
- Creating distribution lists.
- Creating other contact lists.
Using The Calendar
- Changing the calendar display options
- Using and printing different views
- Changing the length of the working day.
- Managing appointments and recurring appointments.
- Organise meetings.
- Invite others to a meeting.
- Check the availability of others.
- Creating tasks
- Setting task parameters
Please note that sections of this course can be mixed with other courses to create your own bespoke training package.